· The Cervical Ripening Balloon is a silicone double balloon catheter. It is used for physical dilation of cervical canal prior while the cervix is unfavorable for induction. Maximum balloon inflation is 80mL/balloon.
· Balloons are inflated with sterilized saline.
· By using the pressure of both balloon, the cervix will synthesize and release prostaglandin, and promote the cervix ripening.
• Shorten the process of birth, reduce the pain of parturition
• Medical grade material ensures the highest level of safety
• Obvious effect on promoting the cervix ripening
• Ripens and dilates the cervix without pharmaceuticals
• Silicone body material eliminates the issue of patient sensitively to latex
① Use a speculum to expose the cervix, insert the distal end of the balloon catheter into the cervix, and ensure that both balloons pass through the internal cervical orifice;
② Fill the uterine balloon with 40m saline (red filling port);
③ After filling, pull the balloon backward until the uterine balloon is close to the internal cervical orifice;
④ At this time, the guiding balloon can be seen at the external cervical orifice, fill the guiding balloon with 20 m of normal saline, take out the speculum, and then inject 20 m of normal saline;
⑤ After confirming that the balloon is placed on both sides of the cervix, fill it with normal saline (according to the injection volume of 20ml each time, gradually increase or decrease the volume of each balloon by 80ml）.
What else do you want to know? Contact us right now!
We'd Love to Hear From You
Curious about product features, price quote, registration, delivery time, etc? We're ready to answer any and all questions within one business day.