• The main use of PTCA balloon catheteris through minimalinvasive surgery(PTCA) to expand the patient's stenosisof coronary arterie lesion, improve the myocardial blood flow. It can be also used to transport the release Stent to the coronary artery stenosis lesions.
• RX PTFE Coated Hypotube Design
• Excellent Hydrophilic Coating
• Enhanced Pushabilty & Lesion Pressure
• Enhanced Average Burst Pressure
• 0.016"Tip Profile
• Atraumatic Tapered Soft Tip
(1) Excellent Passability
● Small outer diameter of tip: 0.016" outer diameter of tip, which avoids fish mouth phenomenon to the greatest extent while ensuring passability, and makes it easier to pass through highly stenotic lesions.
● Smaller outer diameter of refolding: The unique tri-folding technology enables the balloon to automatically roll back after deflation or suctioning negative pressure to reduce the outer diameter of the refolded balloon, which enhances the ability of the balloon to pass through the lesion again, and It also has an ultra-pressure resistance of 20ATM, allowing you to easily deal with multiple vascular lesions.
●Special Mark design: special damascene process, effectively reducing the outer diameter.
(2) Outstanding Pushability
● Excellent rod body force transmission design, strong rod push, easier to pass through complex lesions such as tortuous blood vessels or severe calcification.
● The design of transitional support wire provides good pushing force and is easy to reach the lesion site.
● The hydrophilic coating effectively reduces the pushing resistance and vascular damage, and enhances its passability and pushability. It can be pushed smoothly even in very tortuous distal blood vessels. The uncoated part can be selected when the balloon is opened. Prevent the balloon from slipping in the lesion or in the stent.
(3) Better Tracking
●Softer balloon and catheter material make the balloon conform to the shape of the blood vessel, and provide better tracking.
●Short shoulder design at both ends of the balloon helps to reduce excess expansion at both ends of the balloon, and focuses on expanding lesions without damaging normal blood vessels.